H English | Focus On what Matters to You | رانيا محمد

English | Focus On what Matters to You

They always say " Blog Your Passion" I even said in my first blog ! but lately I've  been thinking about how to blog with my passion ? how to practice my passionate domains in  life ? and the third question was
? . how to be a professional at those fields 
I remember once my English teacher told me that " Practice Makes Perfect " and since than that    quotation has been engraved on my mind ! but regrettably when I grew up i started to be negligent     about that quote . Learning English has been always my First Passion in life Seriously! that I was about to major in English Language ! believe it or not everyone around thinks that i'm an English 
 .student ! but i'm not ! . but for sure i'm an active student at their clubs

   anyway  once  i was awake until midnight ,when everyone's sleeping i love to read and to tweet too! i starved and I said to myself a Peanut butter Banana -Sandwich is the perfect snack for the day and  for the rest of my life too  ! so i went downstairs and my sandwich was perfectly made with a
cub of  ice tea and i was in heaven that moment no kidding!
i did not take a picture for my peanut butter sandwich day , this is a picture for another midnight  session 


 . i started to bite and i thought i really need to express this feeling in a tweet on my twitter account but luckily  my Internet connection was too poor to upload my timeline  which lead me to meditate to think freely with no limits and ambit i dived deeply in my pretty mind i was surrounded  by the ray of my passions in life "MUSIC" a  song was on and a research page was opened about Andalusia a pen and half empty paper on my desk and bitten peanut butter sandwich too ! i kept diving and expanding my mindful maze .the thing about meditation is you become more and more you seriously that's what I've been noticing since I  considered meditation as a hobby  . Between a time and another we need to quiet ourselves and to let our souls speaks . There's an app that's available in the app store named HeadSpace i used to practice my meditation on , a really great app that guide you to the right way to meditate and to make you focus on what only matters to you and i personally think we all need to gain that skill . i highly   recommend you guys to download it give it a try . Anyway  i started  to connect my ideas together and i called this "Thoughts Uniting " and the result was fascinating and  incredibly out of the box!  .
i came up with an idea consist about Rania why won't you start blogging in English ? if you love English the much that makes you another person while you're living it  and on the other hand you also  love writing the much that makes you write on almost everything and anything !! why won't you combined those tow ideas in one idea and Write in English i said to myself . so meditation really. . works WOW . I believe that meditation is a way to get new ideas what do you think ? is there other benefit   ? .
Meditation Path 

So hopefully i'll be writing  some articles every now and then .
   If you liked my article or you have notes please tell my in comments below or send an email i'd like it .
have a good day and do not forget to meditate today =) 
RaniaMohdBlog@yahoo.com

RaniaMoh'd  .      

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق