H English | Draw Your Healthy Lines | رانيا محمد

English | Draw Your Healthy Lines





Draw Your Healthy Lines - RaniaMoh'd 




what makes your privet zone or your comfort zone comfortable ? the BOUNDARIES you set .

in my last article I stated my opinion in how important your social circles is and I've already divided 
them into The Three Limits (TTL) . Anyway this  article hopefully will help you to be more familiar  with healthy boundaries

? Firstly , what is boundaries ? and how important are they  now I'm not going to state the definition of boundaries from Wikipedia , no  simply I will just say Boundaries are limits or lines you set to make yourself clear to people and also you do not endure and tolerate it being stepped over and it causes consequences .

   Boundaries helps you to protect yourself and gives you more 
 happiness and peaceful and less-stress life  . 
people change and our lives changes under the circumstances we go throw , so is the boundaries we set , that is totally fine . 
so after reading this article you can  re-set yours and start over ! 

knowing your boundaries is the easiest thing to imagine , just imagine yourself sharing your bedroom with a roommate , to those who already experienced this they can share their story down in the comments box below . 
back to the subject , how will you react with your new roommate I mean will share your food ? your clothes ? your bed ? money ? so  on. Boundaries are not limited only to the materials , there is emotional boundaries and physical , mental and spiritual . 
  
the most important is to make them CLEAR to people 
if someone ever stepped on your lines be serious about it . you can always be nice and polite and say NO at the same time . 
  boundaries tend to gain you respect and a stress less life and it provide you protection and it also create your personality , because if your boundaries are week and unhealthy that affect you to be vulnerable the same happen if your boundaries are too firm and rigid that will close your mind off and it possible for you to disconnected .

I hope you enjoyed reading my article , please tell me your opinion and your suggestions down in the
comments box below or directly to my twitter account : @Ranya_em 

 -RaniaMoh'd 

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

2 التعليقات:

  1. The idea of Boundaries new for me.. I learned from experience..BAD ONE :) .. it's late but good to know. perfect writing! Good luck ��

    ردحذف
  2. It's super interesting article. I always tell my younger sister to always get out of comfort zone. I assume that she'll see miracles happen!
    cuz simpley, the boundaries which our brain make is the worst

    ردحذف